JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 11/17/2022 at 5:42 PM, JJDrakken said:

Hey JJD! So ive been enjoying your builds! So many good ones. so far really enjoying this Seismic/regen sentinel build. But i did have a question, trying to understand the choice to go with hover/fly over combat jumping/super jumping. Now dont get me wrong, as travel powers go i way prefer flight over jumping. For seismic power pool, the seismic pressure stacks you generate from your attacks only happens when your in contact with the ground so when your flying or hovering during combat you dont generate any stacks.  Is hover just a mule for enhancement set bonuses in this case and your never meant to turn it on then? 

Again not critiquing at all, i love your builds! Just trying to understand so i play them the way they were intended 🙂 Thanks! 

10 hours ago, Amunsul said:

Hey JJD! So ive been enjoying your builds! So many good ones. so far really enjoying this Seismic/regen sentinel build. But i did have a question, trying to understand the choice to go with hover/fly over combat jumping/super jumping. Now dont get me wrong, as travel powers go i way prefer flight over jumping. For seismic power pool, the seismic pressure stacks you generate from your attacks only happens when your in contact with the ground so when your flying or hovering during combat you dont generate any stacks.  Is hover just a mule for enhancement set bonuses in this case and your never meant to turn it on then? 

Again not critiquing at all, i love your builds! Just trying to understand so i play them the way they were intended 🙂 Thanks! 

3 Reasons

1. Less powers to take to get some KB protection.

2. You can hover near the ground and get stuff to work

3. If shit goes sideways, you can hover out of reach and lower incoming attacks as you get yourself re-adjusted.

7 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

3 Reasons

1. Less powers to take to get some KB protection.

2. You can hover near the ground and get stuff to work

3. If shit goes sideways, you can hover out of reach and lower incoming attacks as you get yourself re-adjusted.

Hmm so i was curious after reading this and thought maybe it was correct cause i couldnt recall if i had ever tried using hover while still as low to the ground as i could go and i didnt think i had. So just now went and tried it, using hover, closest to the ground i can get, but no, the seismic force stacking buff still doesnt trigger. Is there something that the enhance set you chose that maybe effects that? Admittedly im not 50 and havent started building out the sets yet, just using DO/SO at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Amunsul said:

Hmm so i was curious after reading this and thought maybe it was correct cause i couldnt recall if i had ever tried using hover while still as low to the ground as i could go and i didnt think i had. So just now went and tried it, using hover, closest to the ground i can get, but no, the seismic force stacking buff still doesnt trigger. Is there something that the enhance set you chose that maybe effects that? Admittedly im not 50 and havent started building out the sets yet, just using DO/SO at the moment. 

Hmm, they must of changed things with Hover then. Use SJ or Infiltration, etc..

ah okay, bummer. i wish they haddent then, i really dont like jumping pool. hmmm looking over the build now. if i take the route of dropping the flight tree, i lose evasive maneuvers  as well. leaping doesnt have anything to equal that. im already in the teleportation pool for teleport target so i could do teleport as my travel power, and then use your other suggestion of taking infiltration to replace hover. This leaves me with a both a power and even a pool freed up to get something else to cover the loss of evasive maneuvers..... hmmm what about leadership pool with maneuvers for a toggle team wide +def? would that be comparablish? Or if im just totally butchering this then please let me know what would be a good alternative from your original build, cause i am so bad at this lol. 

Looked through 42 pages and couldn't find this controller build.

I have a Grav/Emp controller and was looking to make it be able to stealth to the objective and tt the team. If you could help me out it would be appreciated!

Hey Man!

This is IcyHazard haha.

I am wondering if you could help me out with a ROCK solid build for this char? Tanker - Bio Armor/Ice Melee

Loving it so far, just wanna be able to live forever, while putting out good AoE dmg, and NOT running out of mana. (If Possible)

Any suggested skill upgrades or anything too would be amazing!

Thank you my dude! ^_^

44 minutes ago, Brignir said:

Hey Man!

This is IcyHazard haha.

I am wondering if you could help me out with a ROCK solid build for this char? Tanker - Bio Armor/Ice Melee

Loving it so far, just wanna be able to live forever, while putting out good AoE dmg, and NOT running out of mana. (If Possible)

Any suggested skill upgrades or anything too would be amazing!

Thank you my dude! ^_^

Tanker (Bio Armor - Ice Melee).mbdBrute (Battle Axe - Fiery Aura).mbd

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BladezzYT said:

Could you provide a tanky build for Electric Armor Super Strength attack Tanker. Looking for Tanky/AOE damage.

Page 21, 6th post down.  You guys know on Page 30, top post. Someone did a data log of most the builds. Some could be out of date. But you can always reference there first.

Could I have an energy melee, energy aura brute build, with the eye beams and flight for travel power.

Dark Melee/Dark Armor Brute with Soul mastery?
or what would you recommend with Dark Melee?

As well as a stone/shield brute, flight, and Earth mastery ancillary if possible.

Edited by Shiara384