JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 11/15/2023 at 7:36 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I'm looking for a Symphony Control / Psionic Assault Dominator build with Flight/Hover as my preferred method of travel. I searched in the forums, but haven't found one yet! Can you help? Can be a cheap or expensive build, but I want her to have the best once she's kitted out. TIA!

ETA: If you already have one, please point me in the right direction! I did look before asking 🙂 

Since you've not responded I did both versions. But in future for anyone else. If you ask for a Blaster or Dominator. I need to know if your going Melee, Ranged, or Hybrid(Mix of both). Since those two ATs have those various options.

Ranged Dominator (Symphony Control - Psionic Assault).mbdDominator (Symphony Control - Psionic Assault).mbd

On 11/17/2023 at 7:49 AM, JJDrakken said:

Since you've not responded I did both versions. But in future for anyone else. If you ask for a Blaster or Dominator. I need to know if your going Melee, Ranged, or Hybrid(Mix of both). Since those two ATs have those various options.

Ranged Dominator (Symphony Control - Psionic Assault).mbd 43.03 kB · 3 downloads Dominator (Symphony Control - Psionic Assault).mbd 42.59 kB · 2 downloads

I'm so sorry for the delay in response! Yesterday was bananas at work and I was unable to get online. I thank you so much for both options! I'm new to these powersets and am unsure how I want to play her. I'll try both to see what I like best! Again, thank you for the work you do, kind sir! 😍

I went pretty far back and didn't see these. Tho I may have missed them. Any chance you have the following builds?

Invuln/War Mace Tank
War Mace/Elec Brute
Katana/Invuln Brute

Dual Blade/Regen Brute

3 Form PB

Human/Crab PB

Energy Blast/Invuln Sentinel

Edited by LightningSmurf

12 hours ago, LightningSmurf said:

I went pretty far back and didn't see these. Tho I may have missed them. Any chance you have the following builds?

Invuln/War Mace Tank
War Mace/Elec Brute
Katana/Invuln Brute

Dual Blade/Regen Brute

3 Form PB

Human/Crab PB

Energy Blast/Invuln Sentinel

That's a lot of requests in one post there.  Also I found several of these(Page 30, I've said it so many times now) Top post has a Date sheet made up by another poster here. Not sure if they keep it updated, but I did find some. Though I may rebuild some those as they are 2 years old.

1. I won't do a Tri-Form Kheld. I utterly hate them with such passion. (Just not enough slots, the math never works out the way I want it to.). I utterly Hate Kheld's in general, they are Resist based AT(human/squid/lobster). With 0 Status Protection(minus Lobster). They were suppose to be rebuilt by original Dev team, before Sunset happened.

2. Anything with Dual Blades. I'll want to know the Combos you'll want to use. So you may need to research that in advance so you can provide that info.  I'm sorry you want Melee Regen. I spent a billion on a Brute Regen, just to make it go from Pure Shit to just Meh.  Melee Regen was ruined do to PvP Crybabies back on live, When they did power separation, it never was rebuilt to even a half of it's former glory. But if you still want that, I'll need the Combos you'll want to use.

3.  Here are some of those listed built.  I"m still unhappy about Dual Form, but at least you chose Lobster as one of em.

Brute (Katana - Invulnerability).mbdTanker (Invulnerability - War Mace).mbdStalker (Fiery Melee - Invulnerability).mbdSentinel - Energy Blast - Invulnerability.mxdMastermind (Mercenaries - Time Manipulation).mbdHuman Lobster Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken

Looking for some builds:

Strong range 

Strong Melee - Katana

Tank

Support or Healer

Can be any type of power as I am new to the game and trying to learn a bit, I have tested a few builds but looking some builds to play solo and learn more of the game

Edited by exucavera0

15 hours ago, exucavera0 said:

Looking for some builds:

Strong range 

Strong Melee - Katana

Tank

Support or Healer

Can be any type I am new to the game and trying to learn a bit, I have tested a few builds but looking some builds to play solo and learn more of the game

Look at post above, there a Katana Brute there

Tanker (Radiation Armor - Fiery Melee).mbdController (Symphony Control - Thermal Radiation).mbdBlaster (Electrical Blast - Devices).mbd

Requests I've gotten from Emails in game. While I appreciate the excited energy. I'm always willing to look & put out builds for folks.  Please use this post though. If you know someone needing a build, direct them here and not to me in game 🙂

Dominator (Fire Control - Thorny Assault).mbdBlaster (Psychic Blast - Devices).mbdStalker (Staff Fighting - Energy Aura).mbdSentinel (Ice Blast - Willpower).mbdSentinel (Dark Blast - Ice Armor).mbdScrapper (War Mace - Electric Armor).mbd

On 11/19/2023 at 1:39 PM, JJDrakken said:

That's a lot of requests in one post there.  Also I found several of these(Page 30, I've said it so many times now) Top post has a Date sheet made up by another poster here. Not sure if they keep it updated, but I did find some. Though I may rebuild some those as they are 2 years old.

1. I won't do a Tri-Form Kheld. I utterly hate them with such passion. (Just not enough slots, the math never works out the way I want it to.). I utterly Hate Kheld's in general, they are Resist based AT(human/squid/lobster). With 0 Status Protection(minus Lobster). They were suppose to be rebuilt by original Dev team, before Sunset happened.

2. Anything with Dual Blades. I'll want to know the Combos you'll want to use. So you may need to research that in advance so you can provide that info.  I'm sorry you want Melee Regen. I spent a billion on a Brute Regen, just to make it go from Pure Shit to just Meh.  Melee Regen was ruined do to PvP Crybabies back on live, When they did power separation, it never was rebuilt to even a half of it's former glory. But if you still want that, I'll need the Combos you'll want to use.

3.  Here are some of those listed built.  I"m still unhappy about Dual Form, but at least you chose Lobster as one of em.

Brute (Katana - Invulnerability).mbd 42.41 kB · 4 downloads Tanker (Invulnerability - War Mace).mbd 42.93 kB · 5 downloads Stalker (Fiery Melee - Invulnerability).mbd 42.88 kB · 6 downloads Sentinel - Energy Blast - Invulnerability.mxd 4.63 kB · 6 downloads Mastermind (Mercenaries - Time Manipulation).mbd 43.62 kB · 5 downloads Human Lobster Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd 47.6 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry didn't see that post before. As for the Dual Blade...not too sure of the combos. Just making a toon based on Dead Pool. Never really paid atention to the combos. Whatever does the most Damage?

What about a Martial Arts/Super Reflexes Stalker?

Edited by LightningSmurf

9 hours ago, LightningSmurf said:

Sorry didn't see that post before. As for the Dual Blade...not too sure of the combos. Just making a toon based on Dead Pool. Never really paid atention to the combos. Whatever does the most Damage?

What about a Martial Arts/Super Reflexes Stalker?

Stalker (Martial Arts - Super Reflexes).mbdExperimental Warshade (Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura).mbdBrute (Dual Blades - Regeneration).mbd

12 hours ago, Amareth said:

@JJDrakkenTime to bother you again! I noticed your Kin/fire defender in here is from the olden days of Afterburner being it's own power etc. Care to give it a polish and bring it up to date? It's obviously also cool if you don't feel like it. It's your time man. Appreciate you as always!

Specified Defender (Poison - Radiation Blast).mbdSkirmisher Sentinel (Radiation Blast - Dark Armor).mbdSentinel (Seismic Blast - Invulnerability).mbdMelee Dominator (Symphony Control - Icy Assault).mbdDefender (Kinetics - Fire Blast).mbd

• Thanks 1

Hello, that was me with the FF/Beast MM Capt Sam's Space Zoo that was one of my first toons and sucked.  😃  He definitely needs help that you might suggest.  Thematically, he might present a challenge as he took Leviathan for the shark powers, because zoos need sharks right?  So looking back, I took

• School of Sharks
  • K-O Blow (procced)
  • Shark Skin
  • Spirit Shark Jaws

I dunno if I needed all of those, I could walk away if you have good ideas, but I really want to keep the sharks for theme.

I also had Force Bomb procced, for what that's worth, but the procs aren't that important, I could lose them.  Also, I normally skip crazy-full purple sets, although I have a few singles and doubles in this build, and any of the super-rare Winter's Expense sets.

But this toon is years old, built before I knew of what I was doing and also before FF was rejiggered.  So I will of course look at whatever you suggest.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

36 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Hello, that was me with the FF/Beast MM Capt Sam's Space Zoo that was one of my first toons and sucked.  😃  He definitely needs help that you might suggest.  Thematically, he might present a challenge as he took Leviathan for the shark powers, because zoos need sharks right?  So looking back, I took

• School of Sharks
  • K-O Blow (procced)
  • Shark Skin
  • Spirit Shark Jaws

I dunno if I needed all of those, I could walk away if you have good ideas, but I really want to keep the sharks for theme.

I also had Force Bomb procced, for what that's worth, but the procs aren't that important, I could lose them.  Also, I normally skip crazy-full purple sets, although I have a few singles and doubles in this build, and any of the super-rare Winter's Expense sets.

But this toon is years old, built before I knew of what I was doing and also before FF was rejiggered.  So I will of course look at whatever you suggest.

Mastermind (Beast Mastery - Force Field).mbd

Alpha: Cardiac(45% endo reduction side(left hand tree).

Desinty: Barrier

Interface: Diamagnetic(-100% regen & 50% tohit debuff from yours & pet attacks)

• Thanks 1

Heya, wanted to preface and say thanks for these builds, they help a lot especially as foundations for my own builds 🙂 

I went back to look for a DP/Regen sent build and the spreadsheet says you have one already but it looks like it was removed or something as I found no trace of it (the spreadsheet links to the first page), could I trouble you for a DP/Regen build when you have the time? Would be much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Cipherid said:

Heya, wanted to preface and say thanks for these builds, they help a lot especially as foundations for my own builds 🙂 

I went back to look for a DP/Regen sent build and the spreadsheet says you have one already but it looks like it was removed or something as I found no trace of it (the spreadsheet links to the first page), could I trouble you for a DP/Regen build when you have the time? Would be much appreciated.

Sentinel (Dual Pistols - Regeneration).mbd

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

Can I request a build for a Hybrid Blaster Fire Blast/Electricity Manipulation (the only power I do not use is Flares). I also use Fly, Hover, Stealth, Bonfire, Fire Shield, Melt Armor, and Rise of the Phoenix as my other power pools.

3 hours ago, TaleWeaverRose said:

so, did a look through and have a request for one I didn't see,

Corruptor, Dual Pistols/Time manipulation

3 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

Can I request a build for a Hybrid Blaster Fire Blast/Electricity Manipulation (the only power I do not use is Flares). I also use Fly, Hover, Stealth, Bonfire, Fire Shield, Melt Armor, and Rise of the Phoenix as my other power pools.

For that Blaster, I hope you got someone face tanking for you. Your asking for Resists based sets, with lower end defense, thus higher chances of CC hitting you.

Corruptor (Dual Pistols - Time Manipulation).mbdStalker (Ninja Blade - Fiery Aura).mbdSpecified Blaster (Fire Blast - Electricity Manipulation).mbdSentinel (Dark Blast - Willpower).mbdDominator (Darkness Control - Radioactive Assault).mbd

22 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

BTW. That six slotted Bonfire should have KB to KD proc. I was very tired, didn't even register when I was doing that. Just replace the Posi 3 piece with it.

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

BTW. That six slotted Bonfire should have KB to KD proc. I was very tired, didn't even register when I was doing that. Just replace the Posi 3 piece with it.

Absolutely no clue what you meant in this reply. I do not know what KB to KD proc is. I have not played since the game shut down and was never any good at the sets they were just there one day after I was gone for a few months and came back so never got the hang of it however, I was pretty damn good solo on the same build i am using now without the IOs I just need a bit more Umph to defense and damage if at all possible with what sets are in game. I am lvling a farming character so this one is not going to be tanking anything as I have a friend I play with on this blaster who is a tank and for the most part in a team of 6-8 but I do like to have the ability to punch things when they get to close and can fly. I understand u r trying to make me the best build you would use but in general I really do not use builds and since I cannot for the life of me figure it all out myself I requested one. I would perfer if you do not mind could you please just do one with the powers I listed and not add in ones you think I should use as I am not wanting something anyone else would ever use lol. I do appreciate the work you put into it and I do not wish to cause you any trouble or lack of sleep. Side Note I already bought the 6 ios for Bonfire before I read you reply lol.