JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

6 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

I already gave that guy updated build in my build post. But I guess thanks for sharing?  Dear lord your build gives me a headache, lol.

aaaahhh i never saw it, i guess. 

it's pretty straight forward , so idk why it gives you a headache. lol. 

the only recent change ive made is moving the chance for BU proc to BU and an end reduc. in focused acc.

Hey JJ, Is that tanker willpower/street justice from 2021 still good? I know some changes were made to tankers so I want to ensure I'm using an efficient build. Thank you for all that you do.

2 hours ago, cerhob said:

Hey JJ, Is that tanker willpower/street justice from 2021 still good? I know some changes were made to tankers so I want to ensure I'm using an efficient build. Thank you for all that you do.

Tanker (Willpower - Street Justice).mbdTanker (Bio Armor - Electrical Melee).mbdScrapper (Titan Weapons - Energy Aura).mbdMastermind (Thugs - Poison).mbdMastermind (Ninjas - Trick Arrow).mbdBlaster (Assault Rifle - Sonic Manipulation).mbd

5 hours ago, DireCerberus said:

Hey JJDrakken, i was just curious, what would you say is your favorite MM for running solo, something you just want to jump on and do like radio missions and that kind of stuff, im looking for something to try out if you dont mind

Stalker (Broad Sword - Bio Armor).mbdSentinel (Assault Rifle - Bio Armor).mbdPersonal Mastermind (Mercenaries - Force Field).mbdPersonal Corruptor (Water Blast - Marine Affinity).mbdDominator (Earth Control - Earth Assault).mbdDefender (Sonic Resonance - Radiation Blast).mbdCorruptor (Dark Blast - Traps).mbdController (Ice Control - Poison).mbdBlaster (Water Blast - Martial Combat).mbd

• Like 1

Can I request an Invulnerability - Super Strength tanker with fly and maybe laser eyes? I want to update some of my older toons... But I'm a sucker for theme 😄If it's not too much to ask for. I know you've helped me out a lot already!

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, cerhob said:

Can I request an Invulnerability - Super Strength tanker with fly and maybe laser eyes? I want to update some of my older toons... But I'm a sucker for theme 😄If it's not too much to ask for. I know you've helped me out a lot already!

Thanks in advance!

Brute (Fiery Melee - Super Reflexes).mbdSpecified Tanker (Invulnerability - Super Strength).mbdSentinel (Seismic Blast - Energy Aura).mbdScrapper (Dual Blades - Bio Armor).mbdScrapper (Dark Melee - Regeneration).mbdRanged Dominator (Gravity Control - Martial Assault).mbd

Corruptor (Dual Pistols - Cold Domination).mbdController (Fire Control - Force Field).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken