JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Well, that's a bummer sorry to hear that. I went though most of it. I did find a build but was melee. I guess I will take the ranged Ill/Elec build and modify it. Thanks for letting me know.

• 3 weeks later

Hi JJ, 

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication. If/When you decide to return, my daughter has a Nature Affinity/Electrical Blast Defender. I have helped her frankenstein it from various other builds up to this point. Wouldn't mind your expert take if you do return. If not, then I/we wish you the best!

On 3/13/2024 at 3:46 PM, JJDrakken said:

With my 48th Birthday coming up on March 26th, I've decided not to post anymore builds or do anymore requests.  The amount of fucking shit thrown at me in & out of game. As well headache inducing it is.

Not worth my time at my age & health.  -waves-  You can thank various folks in game & out for shutting this down.  Hope the haters rejoice. This "asset" to a community that honestly is way fucking worse then it was on live.  (Though still better then most MMO communities). I never got this shit chucked on me during live. I had hosts of folks always asking me about builds or CoH stuff.  No more, just plum tired of it all.

As for rest of you, just not worth my time anymore honestly.  Maybe I'll post builds again, who knows. But I'm just sick & tired of amount of insane shit I receive.  Be in game or here on my "OWN" post.

So here last builds I had in a folder, I'm out. You may still find me team leading in game, but I won't talk shop anymore(least for now). I don't need more folks shitting on me or whatever, I get enough of it just cuz of my 3 team rules. (1. I'm not a farm, everyone fights, 2. I start when all but two are in, 3. Follow your team lead, we fight as a team).

Controller (Illusion Control - Traps).mbd 43.01 kB · 34 downloads Specified Sentinel (Assault Rifle - Regeneration).mbd 43.47 kB · 22 downloads Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Bio Armor).mbd 43.48 kB · 30 downloads Scrapper (Spines - Ninjitsu).mbd 42.36 kB · 35 downloads

Man... I'm really sorry to hear you've been putting up with such crap. Thank you very much for being such a great help to so many people including myself. I hope you know that you were very appreciated by the vast majority of people who did not give you crap.

• Confused 1

On 3/25/2024 at 4:17 PM, Cherijo said:

Hi, Looking for a ranged Illusion/Energy Dominator plz

JJ has a build posted back here.

Also, while not up to date and I have found a couple of links are broken, Tellos complied JJ's builds in a spreadsheet with posted builds linked back to the specific post in the forums. Can be found here.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.