JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 9/23/2024 at 9:39 AM, JJDrakken said:

Ok here: I don't share this one often. It's a personal build, mostly been shared with folks I know in game. They rave about it to me non stop. Not saying you'll like it, but here you go.

Personel Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Radiation Armor).mbd 41.01 kB · 5 downloads

bro, this build is awesome, i did a +4/x5 radio mission in PI solo, it is a lot of fun

Hey JJ, hope you're well. Any chance of getting a Grav/Kin 'Troller using teleport, teleport other(both really early), fold space, and hover? I consider the teleport set to be his ancillary set, you don't need to plug in anything else, that'll leave more room for Grav and Kin stuff. Thanks in advance     SF

15 hours ago, Speed Freak said:

Hey JJ, hope you're well. Any chance of getting a Grav/Kin 'Troller using teleport, teleport other(both really early), fold space, and hover? I consider the teleport set to be his ancillary set, you don't need to plug in anything else, that'll leave more room for Grav and Kin stuff. Thanks in advance     SF

Specified Controller (Gravity Control - Kinetics).mbd

Went with Mystic Flight, so that gives you another Teleport option while still flying. You also got your Teleports.

5 minutes ago, DireCerberus said:

hey sorry to ask for another build so soon, but do you have a titan weapon scrapper build, i dont usually play scrappers to much so im not sure what would go good with it, for solo radio missions

Page 62, 8th post down. TW/EA Scrapper