Looking for a good macro guide, and emotes list.

I've looked through the guides forum before posting here.

1. I'm trying to rebuild some macros on my heroes. Some socials as well, but mostly for quick costume changes. I had all this on the old servers, but that was a minute since we were there, and I don't recall the syntax and all.

2. Also interested if anyone has posted a complete emote list for the server bloc. Possibly anything that's not on the UI pop up list?

/macro_image "AlignmentPower_Fearincarnate" "1st build" "select_build 1$$cce 2 CCLightMagic" /macro_image "AlignmentPower_Duplicity" "2nd Build" "select_build 2$$cce 1 CCLightMagic"

IIRC the builds are numbered 1, 2, 3 but the costume slots start 0, 1, 2....

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

WP already posted the link, but if there's a more comprehensive and fully validated list than what's in the Guide, I don't know of it.

Of course, it's on old-fashioned pages with nary an animation in sight. Bummer, I know. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

2 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

WP already posted the link, but if there's a more comprehensive and fully validated list than what's in the Guide, I don't know of it.

Of course, it's on old-fashioned pages with nary an animation in sight. Bummer, I know. 🙂

I should have tagged ya, but, figured I'd save you the trouble since you helped me a few months back.

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.