Useful Macro and Binds Help and Share Yours

Andramada

I have been searching on google and in the forums here for useful and unique Macro's and Key Binds.  Thus far I have not found a good comprehensive listing.

So first I would like to know if there is a list of of good such Macros and Binds that I did not find.

Second, I invite all to post their good Macros and Binds that are useful and a little unique that others may have not thought of.  

Thanks and hope I can find some good and read about some good ones.  I use to have a lot of good Macros and Binds and had a file with all of them.  But after thinking CoH was dead forever I deleted that file full of them.

There are several threads like this running, in various subforums.

You could start with both my site (which has some collections of binds and related tools) and the Technical Guide, which is 140+ pages devoted mostly to binds and all the elements that can be used in them.

Might want to brush up on your search-fu, too. 😄

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com