Y the Last Man

I stumbled upon this show on Hulu and have finished most of the first season. I'm really liking it but I'm really only familiar with the 70's movie version. My only real gripe is thinking the show should have been called Y The Last Man-child. Kind of hate the male lead and the way he acts. Otherwise it's a pretty interesting look at a world without men and a struggling government trying to deal with an apocalyptic event. Anyone else watching this one?

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

I tapped out about midway through. I didn't like most of the characters and it was getting to be too Walking Dead and I've had quite enough of those. 

Not sure what 70's movie you're referring to though since the source comic wasn't published til 2002.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong novel adapted into a movie, I was thinking it was based off of I am Legend that was turned into Charlton Heston movie The Omega Man. It just felt too familiar in that way.

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Thumbs Up 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Just finished it and can't recommend it. Good setting with a lot of potential marred by bad characters and too much plot dragging. Much better post-apocalypse stuff out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG: