PI police HQ bugged

MageAgainstTheRegime

Not sure if this has been reported before, but for a while now (extending back last year possibly further), grabbing the radio missions from the detective at Peregrine Island police building results in me getting stuck in the ground. Typically a /stuck would work in most situations, but not here. Even when I enable fly/jetpack or have someone TP to another location, I'm still stuck, and I have to completely quit out and go back into the game. Has anyone else experienced this, or know if this has been addressed?

image.thumb.png.18eaf409d3241c3af462bdbbd95435c7.png

image.thumb.png.d70ca0d4ee29b3c73a0625f2947d99f5.png

image.png

its reported but i havent been able to find a reliable way to replicate it.  It would be nice to report 'do this and it happens every time'.

the only fix i know of is to exit to desktop and restart the game.  changing characters just leaves that characters camera in the ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TheZag said:

its reported but i havent been able to find a reliable way to replicate it.  It would be nice to report 'do this and it happens every time'.

the only fix i know of is to exit to desktop and restart the game.  changing characters just leaves that characters camera in the ground.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with toggle powers being on? I run a fire/kin all the time and have 10 toggles on all at once. Last time it happened I noticed I had repel + hot feet on, going to try toggling those off and see what happens.

• 1 year later