Your screen set-up

Ukase

I am curious as to how many of you have your screen set up. I was leading a trial last night, and when we loaded in, I no longer had the lead. No big deal, but there was a team of 8, and 5 other teams of varying amounts. 5 had crashed/gotten booted for whatever reason - and because I didn't have the lead, I couldn't reinvite those that got the boot.

The fellow that did get the league star said he didn't have his league window open. Not sure why he couldn't hear/read the zillion tells and comments in broadcast, local and PMs, but eventually he did. Got a badge or two, but it didn't go nearly as smoothly as it could've been. Not really his fault, but it was a mess. When he said he didn't have the league window open, I was ...taken aback. Who else plays like this, and why?

I know when I solo, I like to minimize the clutter. But when teaming, it's helpful to see who's taking damage, etc. For example - how do you know if your entire team got wiped out? I'm sure there are ways to see - defeated teammate at your feet, orange-ish triangle on the map, etc - but

seriously, I'd like to know how others are organizing their screen. Maybe I need a bigger monitor.

I modify my UI a lot, even more now than I did in 2012. I have a 32" widescreen monitor and have trouble seeing the left hand side, particularly bottom left.

3840x2160

Chat font size 14

Cooldown indicators enabled

Window Scale is 203%

Top center is Nav bar, then to the right of is Target.

Down the right side of my screen are Chat, Team, and Power bars.

My chat box is spit in two and has 8 or 9 tabs for different things. One of them is "Team Plus" (Team, League, Private Messages)

Things that are only up part of the time that I'll turn my head to see such as Global friends, Friends, Supergroup, Auction House, Vault, and probably League (when I begin that again) are on the detatched and pulled to the left hand side of my screen. If I'm on a league my chat will be "Team Plus" where I send League chat so I'm less likely to be distracted away from it.

Edit/PS: One of the side effects of modding the Window Scale is that the text inside all the windows is teeny-tiny, but it makes things like the chat window, powers window, etc all easily usable for me. For me it was a workable solution.