AE mob level mismatches

Ankylosaur

There are a few places in AE where a mob group is listed as a different set of levels than the mobs within it. Additionally there are some mis-labelled mob ranges too on individual mobs.

The Awakened

The Awakened mob group is listed as levels 20-34. The individuals within it are listed in the menu as levels 20-34. However, if you go to place a boss, they are listed as 20-54.

In practice what this means is that they are 20-54 and will appear the right level when used in a mission of say level 40-50 within their original mob. However, if you integrate them into a custom mob with standard or customs outside of the 20-34 range, the game engine won't include them in a mission outside that range.

For example - see the subjugator level range vs the mob level range

The Goldbrickers

Since the Aeon Strikeforce release there is a new set of the standard Gold Brickers  in the mob who are listed as being in the range of level 36-20. That needs to be switched to 36-54 I suspect.

Note that the new custom Gold Brickers (e.g. Breakers, Smelters, Brickernauts, Princess Zoe, King Midas and Mr. Rodney are not in the mob.)

See the screenshot

Wyvern

Wyvern now caps out at level 44 - much higher than the group states (level 30 I think). I think that was after the Freaklok release.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 8.58.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.00.34 AM.png

Edited by Ankylosaur
added pics

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

• 2 weeks later
On 2/11/2022 at 6:24 AM, SeraphimKensai said:

Personally I think all mobs in the AE should be able to be lvl 1-54 it would allow people more variety to tell stories.

That would address your leveling issue.

QFT!

AE as a whole has all kind of issues (including the contact turning back into a generic hologram when it shouldn't).  But yes, this would be ideal; and would hopefully be included in an AE revamp.

• Thumbs Up 1