The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Costume save/load screen organization

Greycat

So, currently if you save and load costumes, you get... a list. A long list, if you're like me.  Multiple alts with multiple costumes, sometimes switching out for seasons or specific events - they add up. But the costume editor just gives you a list.

You can move files into subfolders - but the save/load screen knows nothing about subfolders.

I'd like to see this changed and tweaked a bit. Things like:

- Search. OK, probably only the big altaholics would use this, but... yeah. We already can name the costume files, a search would make this even more useful.

- Filter - by body type, at the very least.

- Ability to organize into subfolders. This is what I'd like most, I think. Creating a folder for "default costumes" for things like supergroups or organizations, or creating folders for my most clothes-horse-y characters to just keep everything inside and organized.

It wouldn't need a *lot* to make it more useful - but it would be nice to have a few of these as QoL features.

• Thumbs Up 2

Done with the Kheld "community" here. Since they obviously don't care about anything lore wise and crap on people who do.  Kheld backstory guide might be uploaded in a non-Homecoming location when I finish the revision. No, it may not be put on the HC wiki, and what was there of my first one has been removed. Please do not reupload. I'm not giving the people here the benefit of the work just to be crapped on and told "lol, lore for a lore based AT, doesn't matter, f you."

(Note, this refers to the playerbase, not the devs.)