Megamind Returns (and Abominable)

One for @ShardWarrior and all fans of elegantly functional capewear: Dreamworks are expanding some of their properties to series. Megamind's Guide To Defending Your City sounds fun and quite COH-friendly, with our erstwhile ex-villain and newbie blue hero being followed around YouTuber style as he tries to work out how to be good. (Hopefully, he works out good and nice are not the same thing.)

Also the underrated Abominable gets a show about finding and encountering and helping new creatures, which sounds very Lilo & Stitch: The Series, but I'd never think of that as a bad thing.

No word if main cast will return for either, but suspect Ferrell's a little expensive and John DiMaggio... seems to have a hole in his diary.

Both will be for Peacock in the US. And while I've puzzled over there being so damn many streaming platforms, NBC have been paying a large chunk of my salary via placing ads for that app lately, so obviously it is a good and wise choice for you to own. Really. And use code DWNEEDSNEWSHOESFOR[--that's enough - Mods]

https://deadline.com/2022/02/peacock-bolsters-animated-kids-programming-megamind-abominable-series-more-1234931311/

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.