Do fire farms lead the villains right to you?

Mashugana

Are AE Fire Farms designed for you to sit in one place and have all the mobs come to you?

I have run several of @Briggs fire farms and it seems like the mobs path to certain choke points.  Is that true? How do you know where to park? Is it just for AFK faming?

Thank you.

If they're set as patrols, they will wander the map (between their patrol points, I assume [which players cannot set]. Otherwise, spawns remain stationary.

This makes the moon map a favorite because it's pretty easy to get a criss-cross of the patrols. 

NOTE: I don't do farm designs, so everything I'm offering here is based on normal scripting of multiple missions.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Depends on what you want out of the farm. His maps are good if you want to afk farm or solo farm. If I want to dual box and that's my default farming, I do Big Mob maps since there is a safe space to hang out in for the lowbie and mobs don't wonder. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."