Teleporters and Vehicles

Fedifensor

Right now, the only way would be to place a vehicle, put a small teleporter ("Interdimensional Shard" or whatever it's called under tech teleport works well) partly inside it using F3 room clipping mode but poking out just enough that you can click it, and hiding the destination screens inside another nearby object up against a wall/vertical surface, I think.

Destination screens aren’t an issue - that could be a visual representation of a schedule, like you might see at a bus station.  I could even use the alphabet letters to label each destination, if I have enough room for it.  I may give this a try this weekend.

Interestingly, me telling you about that made me realize I did the teleports at DJ Chronos's base/nightclub all wrong, I should have used the Arachnos flyer and Longbow chasers(?) that I have in the makeshift 'parking lot' as teleports, flyer for villain zones, chasers(?) for hero zones (since between city and hazard zones, there's enough that I'd need to use two teleporters or more for hero zones alone), and maybe an open exposed portal for Pocket D and a generic plane/heli for Kallisti Wharf, instead of half-hiding mushroom circles in the back.