Kat/StA and EnM/StA (Stone Armor) Alpha Builds

Linea

Here are a pair of alpha pass /Stone based on Angel Hornet conversions.

Angel Hornet Converted to StA

EnM StA ShadowMeld Scrapper - Angel 2J - [i25].mxd

Then Converted to Kat

Kat StA ShadowMeld Scrapper - Angel 2J - [i25].mxd

And the original source file

EnM Ena ShadowMeld Scrapper - 801 - Recharge-T9 ver 2J - [i25].mxd

Edited by Linea
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

Never thought I'd be offering you a build suggestion, but D-Sync Reconstructions in Geode will nudge up the numbers a bit.  There's also a Heal/End D-Sync which is incorrectly labelled as "Reconstruction" in Mids and I cannot recall the name, but those can go into EE in lieu of the +5'd IOs.  Of course we're talking about some seriously minor gains here so perhaps the cost of the D-Syncs isn't worth the difference. 🤷‍♂️

I wish Translocation was closer in speed to Combat Teleport, your "Triple Panic Button" builds are brilliant and as much as I'd like to try out similar I just can't get past my CT Addiction. 🙂

Thanks for sharing the work!

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

The combat teleport bind on Translocation isn't bad, I'm addicted to it now, and it's slowly getting forwarded to all the live builds.  Actual combat teleport is 10x faster

I didn't even look at D-Syncs.  I rarely do.  I'll swap them in, but I'm not likely to actually pay for them and put them in the build when built.

Edited by Linea

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

1 hour ago, StriderIV said:

Is there a bind for Combat Teleport you guys can share? I’ve never used it, but I’m guessing it just zips you around the fight? Haha

Yep.  A few different ones people use, depending on whether you prefer an actual keybind or a macro.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cancrusher said:

Yep.  A few different ones people use, depending on whether you prefer an actual keybind or a macro.

Heh. Was just digging through old posts for that exact thread. 👍

Specifically:

@StriderIV - Not sure what sort of screen real estate you are working with, but the Field of View change mentioned in the comment above was my single biggest game changer for using CT.  Much easier to see more viable CT targets/locations - I've sort of forgotten what default FoV even looks like.

Most of my binds/macros are cleaner since that post, and on my /MC blaster I've replaced a couple of them with Burst of Speed instead of CT because it is twice the base range *and* accepts global +range bonuses, as opposed to CT which only accepts +range that counts as an enhancement.  Clearest example of this are the +range granted after a slow snipe on a blaster or from Clarion Radial.  Both of those sources will boost range on BoS, but not on CT. 

Pretty sure anything that works with CT should also work with Translocation, just sub in the power name.

It is useful for a lot more than just *BAMF!*ing around the battlefield.  Target that teammate who's stealthed their way to the boss (works with any teleport and a target macro/bind) and port to their location once in range.  This is also useful if you're playing "Target Through The Tank" or other similar tactics.

Target Trainers, Contacts, Vendors, etc.  Is there a mob in one of those corner offices with a window or a pill box in a Council cave that you've targeted? *BAMF*!

Want to get to that mezzanine quickly? Shift-LClick macro (or target cursor, now that it is a thing).  This works for bouncing from stack to stack on maps that have shipping containers and the like, a great way to get around without getting noticed and without stealth.

<shift>-WASD is a quick way to escape death patches, back-up quickly to optimize cones or powers like Savage Leap (which is most effective at its max range), or just alleviate boredom while waiting for that TF team to fill.

There's a reason that CT is my Frank's Red Hot. 😛

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.