Villain of the day: Thursday "Despair's Messenger" Torchbearer

Yipp

I really appreciate the fact that you think up and write bios for your characters. I’m not a fan of all of your writing, but I often click on toons in game and look at their Info and am a bit dispirited to see the vast majority of players seem to not bother with this aspect of the game.

It’s always nice for me in game to see a hero or villain with an interesting or amusing bio, and I wish more players would do this.

MCM

I write Bio's for my characters, though I do not think they are very good. Well, nobody has sent me tell or message saying that they are so yeah  ???

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

I write Bio's for my characters, though I do not think they are very good. Well, nobody has sent me tell or message saying that they are so yeah  ???

My view is that ANY bios are better than nothing. If you need some advice or comment on a bio, feel free to PM me and I can offer some constructive positive  criticism :)

But really, nobody is Shakespeare, and CoH is the poster child for anti min-maxers and I think that goes for creative writing too. If you’ve made a bio, I think you should be proud :)

MCM