Villain of the day: Wednesday "First Defender" Torchbearer

Yipp

So basically, when they start3d the Hero program, this guy went to their comment section page and posted “First”

And as that was the highlight of his accountant life.... he was damn well not going to let being first slip through his fingers.... >:( :P

Would make more sense if it was an actual Defender.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Would make more sense if it was an actual Defender.

I dunno.  I kinda like the sense that he missed the entire point all along.

First Defender.... was the first one to sign up to "defend" Paragon City.... He showed up the City Bureaucrat said.. "You want to DEFEND, Paragon City... Congratulations your the FIRST one to sign on... Btw what is your Super hero name?"

The rest is history....

These are my characters from live years ago.... I have recreated them on Torchbearer.

I also have created two new ones for Torchbearer as well..... I will have a new character each day till Saturday....

These are my characters from live years ago.... I have recreated them on Torchbearer.

I also have created two new ones for Torchbearer as well..... I will have a new character each day till Saturday....

Then I guess you will have to start hunting them down.  (Insert Smile Emoji Here)

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

I don't get it. He got approval to be a hero. Then they took away that approval, for no reason?

He got approval to be a hero, and then bought a Saturdaynight Special and started capping fools.  Then they took it back.  Apparently there was no vetting process at the time.

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

I don't get it. He got approval to be a hero. Then they took away that approval, for no reason?

He got approval to be a hero, and then bought a Saturdaynight Special and started capping fools.  Then they took it back.  Apparently there was no vetting process at the time.

Think "Falling Down" with a twist.... he gets to be first at something for the first time in his life... then they (City Bureaucrats) take it away, because he fought local toughs & troublemakers that complained to those same City Bureaucrats, who then decided it was easier to get rid of this "old accountant with a gun" than lose the local tough & troublemakers votes.

OJnVSgy.jpg

So are you creating these Villains Yipp? Or are you finding them in game?

These are my original characters from years ago on COH that are being reborn now on Homecoming... along with a few new additions

Oh well, in that case once they have all been reborn as it were maybe you should try find others who have written amazing bio's for their characters. Just a thought  ;)

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

Oh well, in that case once they have all been reborn as it were maybe you should try find others who have written amazing bio's for their characters. Just a thought  ;)

I look everytime I do a costume contest.... almost nobody has a bio and those that do, give a five word bio or cut and paste a known origin story,... really disappointing

That is one of my motivations for sharing to inspire!

I want to reiterate here that I am very happy to see a player taking the time and emotional investment to actually write origins for their characters. I don’t like all of Yipp’s creations, lol, but it’s always a huge pleasure for me to click Info on a toon and see a bio rather than just the ‘first appearance’ entry.

ItMs really cool to see someone remembering the RPG part of MMORPG :)

And I’d love to see more of these, maybe a dedicated ‘hero/villain bio’ thread is a good idea?

MCM

It is really hard to find creative bios...I was on Indomitable and I would see maybe one bio out of 30 characters.  Switched to Everlasting (unofficial RP server) and no surprise the ratio went to like 1 in 3 characters had a bio...

I always create a bio for my characters and I love it when others do as well - it kinda completes the character build - not just what do you look like, and what can you do, but who are you really?  Maybe's its a commentary of real life as well, but I'll stop waxing philosophically...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting