Setting a power to fire automatically

MrAxe

I'm a shield user so my mez protection is a click. I am aware of how to get the green ring around the power by 'hold Ctrl + mouse left click'. Is there a way to do this by just using the keyboard alone?

Trying to program one of my gaming keyboard's macro keys to activate all toggles and to activate my click mez so it stays on auto.

Some usage of powexecauto needs to go into your binds.  Common way to juggle two powers on auto, which I know isn't the question, included as an example:

A "+left$$powexecauto Hasten$$powexecauto Active Defense"

D "+right$$powexecauto Active Defense$$powexecauto Hasten"

S "+backward$$powexecauto Active Defense$$powexecauto Hasten"

W "+forward$$powexecauto Hasten$$powexecauto Active Defense"

Hope that helps.

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I'd use (and do use) a rolling bind on W, myself. Far more flexible and extensible. You don't really need to use the "auto fire" power except on powers that will "bwang" annoyingly if they are already active or cooldown. But the method can be used to keep all buffs and shields, toggles and clicks, up, alla time, more or less automatically.

A bit complicated, so I won't post possibly misleading snippets here. It's in the Guide.

Edited by Shenanigunner

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com