Fire/Cold build notes

Thrax

Haven't played this guy much lately but dusting him off.  Any notes on build?  

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Cold Domination
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(5), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Infrigidate -- PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(A), PcnoftheT-Dmg/Slow(9), PcnoftheT-Acc/EndRdx(17), PcnoftheT-Rng/Slow(27), PcnoftheT--Rchg%(42), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(50)
Level 2: Ice Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 4: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(17)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- Artl-End/Rech/Rng(A), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(19), Artl-Acc/Dam(19), Artl-Dam/End(21), Artl-Dam/Rech(21), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(23)
Level 8: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Glacial Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Hover -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 18: Blaze -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(23), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Apc-Acc/Rchg(25), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 20: Arctic Fog -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 22: Evasive Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(31), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(33), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(33), StnoftheM-Dam%(33)
Level 28: Benumb -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(34), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(36), GldArm-ResDam(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36), StdPrt-ResKB(37)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(39), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 35: Sleet -- Artl-End/Rech/Rng(A), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(40), Artl-Acc/Dam(40), Artl-Dam/Rech(40), Artl-Dam/End(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(42)
Level 38: Heat Loss -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(46), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(46), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(46)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Shark Skin -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(45), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 49: Hibernate -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 1: Scourge 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 8: Afterburner 
------------

I can't use Mids (dead computer) but looks like you're building for range defense (and S/L resists).  Team build or solo or either?

• Drop 1 slot from Hasten and Benumb and trim the number of Recharge IOs to 2 in each.
  • Then boost the IOs in Hasten and Benumb to +5.  Should save you a couple slots with virtually no loss in cool down.
  • I'd probably try to get Hasten in there earlier particularly if you'll exemp often with the build.  Ditto for Combat Jumping (a self admitted CJ+Hurdle junkie).
  • Keep in mind that both your Shields and Arctic Fog can take defense and resistance IOs ... which means you've got lots of options for all those yummy special IOs.  That's a build advantage in Cold to exploit in my opinion.
  • Someone is bound to come along and point out Infrigidate can take several damage procs, so I'll beat them to it.
  • Consider grabbing Snow Storm, 1 slot wonder.  Snow Storm+Rain of Fire+Sleet is mobs crawling around the area trying to avoid the area (and not attacking you) all while getting pounded.  Even without high levels of recharge alternate Sleet and RoF plus Snow Storm and foes are ground bound in slo-mo.
  • Heat Loss can also both solve a lot of end issues and be used on top of RoF, Sleet etc. to slow your foes movement and recharge.  And like Sleet debuffs resistance.

Overall looks like a solid build.