Keep getting booted off or it times out trying to get logged in.

Thrax

Uninstalled and reinstalled. I played last night just fine but tonight I cannot either get logged on or if I do, it boots me as soon as I go into a mission or change zones. Done nothing new on computer since last night. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Thrax said:

Uninstalled and reinstalled. I played last night just fine but tonight I cannot either get logged on or if I do, it boots me as soon as I go into a mission or change zones. Done nothing new on computer since last night. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

if you're on Excel, please understand, there's an ongoing issue that they're in talks with the server host provider to resolve asap, please be patient

• 2 weeks later

I have been having a similar issue and with any of the shards. I did a bunch of tests to rule out what I could then opened a ticket. However, any tips are welcome -- I've tried a great number of things (graphics reset, making sure game is allowed in FW / AV settings, network traversal tests, debug info). So far the issue appears to happen in the hand-off between DBServer and Mapserver. However, even after successfully connecting Mapserver will kill the connection. Once it happens I either can no longer connect to a shard (kicks on the character screen) or it happens within 30s of connecting to Mapserver.

I'm patient, I just love the game and can't believe how awesome it is to have a community that has brought it back to me.

2 hours ago, Krimson said:

I tried to log into Excelsior a little while ago. 12 minutes and two tries to get in. Then I get DCed. Now I'm stuck at the character loading screen. I think Excelsior may finally be giving up the ghost. 

Time to roll up a new character on Torchbearer.

• Thumbs Down 1