Metallic Proliferation

In a different thread I had posted that the "Metallic2" texture is available on the "Male" body type but not on the "Female" body type.  It is also not available on the "Huge" body type.  Could we have this available to all body types, please?

Could we also get a completely smooth "Metallic 2" face? Like the full mask but without any wrinkles nor shading nor eye holes nor mouth texturing.  Maybe even make the ears just smooth bulges or add a small dome in the "Ears" category with the "Metallic 2" texture?  If you do the dome, make the open cup edge of the dome clip into the head to avoid any gaps. 

Edited by Graegoyle

• Retired Developer

Your thread was split as it isn't considered a costume bug. Metallic proliferation will probably happen eventually, I just don't know when. If you want to assist in making it happen faster, you can link all previous metallic port threads in a response so they're all together and I don't forget something. Some of the similar ones mentioned a legacy metal texture that doesn't exist anymore as an option?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Naomi said:

Your thread was split as it isn't considered a costume bug. Metallic proliferation will probably happen eventually, I just don't know when. If you want to assist in making it happen faster, you can link all previous metallic port threads in a response so they're all together and I don't forget something. Some of the similar ones mentioned a legacy metal texture that doesn't exist anymore as an option?

I did notice that the Metallic 2 gloves option isn't available for Male body types when the Suit torso option is selected, even though it is an option when Tights torso option is selected - could that be something constituting a bug, given that the piece already exists on the same body type?

[Re-posting this from the other thread as Naomi suggested.]

The "Metallic 2" texture is not available for any costume parts for Female and Huge models and is not available as a texture for some glove options for the Male model.  Could we get these costume options proliferated for all models, please?

For clarity on the Male model: 

Let me use the format "Costume Part > Shape > Texture > Pattern".

I know that "Gloves > Large > Full > Full" is there. 

What I was hoping could be added is "Gloves > Large > Metallic 2 > Full".  Meaning, add the "Full" "Pattern" to all or most of the "Textures" in all or most of the "Shape" groups.

The "Mesh Sleeve" pattern is available for the "Metallic 2" texture, if that could help as a template for making a "Full" pattern.

Gloves001.PNG

Gloves003.PNG