Looking for original music pack

Tyrannicus

Played COH/COV at release. Love that the game is still up on private server but without the original music it's just missing something. The music that plays at the log in screen and when on missions. 

I really don't want to install any mods or a modding tool. I just would like to unzip, cut, paste to proper sound file folder the original music files for the log in sequence and for in game. 

Thanks

Edited by Tyrannicus

I... thought we do still have all the original music?  That said, I know I've seen DLs of them all (and grabbed one myself some years ago), and you can find them on YouTube too.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

13 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I... thought we do still have all the original music?  That said, I know I've seen DLs of them all (and grabbed one myself some years ago), and you can find them on YouTube too.

I could be mistaken but I swore COV/COH had some funky techno/steampunk type  beats at the log in screen and during missions sometimes.

Perhaps I'm thinking of of Champions Online? Eeek... heretical I know. 

Edited by Tyrannicus
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tyrannicus said:

I could be mistaken but I swore COV/COH had some funky techno/steampunk type  beats at the log in screen and during missions sometimes.

You'll get the occasional musical riff or beat as you're traveling around in some zones.  You can even trigger some to play on demand with the boombox emote.  Try some of these in-game...

• Thanks 1