Menu>Personal Info>Mission History

UltraAlt

It would be kind of cool to add a "mission history" tab to the Personal Info window.

I don't know how programing intensive his would be, but, if it could be done, would like to see a text listing like

[Contact] - [Mission name]

Dr. Graves - Talk to Arbiter Unger

You could look back at the missions that your character has completed, and other players looking at your character info could see what missions you ran in the past (at least those recently).

I guess this is more of a tool for the alt-minded or perhaps RP.

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 3 weeks later

Pretty much what @Aida LaCanthe said. Using your example, Dr. Graves gives 3 souvenirs. One for each part of the Hearts of Darkness arcs. The only missions not covered by souvenirs as far as I know are the filler missions and stand-alone badge missions. (Edit: And the badges are already visible on your character's personal info window others can read.)

I don't think others can see your souvenirs, but I guess the souvenirs list could be added to the character info window others get when they check your character as a new tab.

Edit again: That does bring up the question of arcs/missions a player may run their character through for the badge but would not for RP purposes run the character through. And having those souvenirs visible to others would be rather embarrassing. (My personal point of view, having proof I did an arc on a character that would not actually be involved in the required activities of the arc is embarrassing.) So... if this were to happen, could we also hide some of our story arc souvenirs?

Edited by Rudra
  • Like 1