The monorail is off its rails!

ZorkNemesis

The mission to Stop the Rikti Assault for the new Traditionalist Foil badge has something quite interesting.  While running around searching for the last hostage for about 20 minutes I had to stop and do a double take when I saw a monorail tram just driving down the road.  It seems that the tram is just in there as a random car.

https://imgur.com/a/e9pSwBr

Also, given that this mission has the Rikti death green clouds, I don't think it's very fitting to have random cars and pedestrians just going about their business.  You'd think maybe they'd think to flee...

Edited by ZorkNemesis
More fitting title; I had Simpsons on the mind initially.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I have it on good authority that this is a client side error and corrects itself upon logging out then back in again.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

1 hour ago, Arc-Mage said:

I have it on good authority that this is a client side error and corrects itself upon logging out then back in again.

Possibly, but I swapped to another character to try and explore out of bounds (which is possible, there are ways to teleport through the mission barrier) and also saw the monorail driving in the streets on that other character as well.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• ZorkNemesis changed the title to The monorail is off its rails!

Seems I should've checked before reporting, it looks like this issue was already corrected on the staging server when I reported it, which went to live a few hours after I reported.  So this whole thing is a non-issue.  Still funny though.