Procs In Kin's Transfusion?

Clave Dark 5

I'm slowly working on a build for a Dark/Kin Corruptor (and will take suggested builds if offered!) and was wondering about the Transfusion heal power in Kin.  There's all sorts of procs one might drop in it, such as Theft Of Essence's Chance for +End.  But do they do anything for the nearvy allies affected by the heal, with they get a chance for +End, or will it only (possibly) affect the caster?

I figure this would be good to know before slotting one and then having to remove it later.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm not really sure, but I would think that any "Healing" procs would affect anyone who stands in the aura.  Any debuff procs (-end, -regen) will affect the target since that's what it does.

Worst case: slot it, see how it works, use an unslotter if it's not to your liking.   

• Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

1 hour ago, Here be Dragons said:

My experience with the Theft +End proc is that it has a chance to proc for the caster for everybody who is healed.

Since corr and troller kins don't get a self +end power (apart from Stamina), until level 35, this can keep you blue bar looking healthy through those earlier levels (and when exemped down).

This assuming my squishie butt's standing close enough to melee to catch the heal aura.  🙂 But that was one possibility, yeah. 

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This assuming my squishie butt's standing close enough to melee to catch the heal aura.  🙂 But that was one possibility, yeah. 

Your character doesn't HAVE to be within the targeted aoe heal radius. As long as you have team mates or healable pets within the heal, you can get the +end proccing on you.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This assuming my squishie butt's standing close enough to melee to catch the heal aura.

You're Kinetics, right? Get in there!!  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!