APP Spreadsheet

Vanden

There's been a lot of times where I've wished I could just see every ancillary power pool and the powers they contain, for every archetype, all in one place. Well, as far as I know, no such place existed, so I went and made it myself. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, maybe this will help you, too.

Spreadsheet of all available Ancillary Power Pools

To see the same chart with the pools I proposed over in the Suggestions forum included, click this link instead.

Spreadsheet of proposed Ancillary Power Pools alongside all existing APPs

Edited by Vanden
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

These are great! I have thought for a long time that proliferation of APP using existing powers and animations would be a really cool way to create more unique heroes and fill some gaps within concepts. A big one is a natural powers option, which you've covered a few different ways. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later

The spreadsheet has been updated with the new pools and changes added in Issue 27 Page 7. Links to the City of Data pages for the new pools will be added when City of Data is updated. If you see something I missed, let me know.

Edited by Vanden

With the update to City of Data, I've added links to the pages for the new pools to the primary spreadsheet.

In addition, the spreadsheet that includes the proposed pools has all-new icons for every pool. Primary and Secondary pools of the same name have the same color scheme no matter what AT they're on, so epic pools should follow suit! Check them out if you like.