UNfocused Feedback

Ironblade

Honestly, you see people in the forums of many games telling others that they shouldnt discuss subjects like nerfs/buffs and game changes of all types. They are attempting to shut down discussions. If it takes 7 threads then so be it. its not like you are going to run out of threads.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivanhedgehog said:

Honestly, you see people in the forums of many games telling others that they shouldnt discuss subjects like nerfs/buffs and game changes of all types. They are attempting to shut down discussions. If it takes 7 threads then so be it. its not like you are going to run out of threads.

Maybe you have, but I haven't.  I've found nearly every game forum to be quite similar in that they allow even aggressive disagreement, such as this forum, as long as personal insults don't interfere with the discussion.  And, of course, that the discussion is on topic.  Without that, forums tend to be chaos, with endless bickering.  I'm not surprised in the least that some of the Mods got over-aggressive lately.  You think they're getting paid to Mod?  It's a thankless job with more headache than reward.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 hours ago, Snarky said:

I must have been fantastically unclear in my post on this. Or people speed read.  

I was not comparing WoW to CoH.  I was comparing CoH 2 months ago to CoH in the last week

Ukase says my perception could be the issue.  But it is my perception.  

on CoH, nothing to do with WoW except that is where I was.  This has nothing to do with WoW. Wow, stop it already.  

Man, I can't believe Snarky is back to disingenuously compare CoH to WoW. I can't even fathom it. How could he do this? How could such a thing be something he totally is doing, right now, as we speak.

Edited by Redletter
Spelling stuff
  • Haha 1

Resident certified baby