PRAETOR, STOP THIS CRAZY THING!: Leveling too quickly for Praetoria's arcs

AspieAnarchy

3 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

I was literally going to add the exact same suggestion.  I'll assume that final two are a 75% reduction in XP and a 90% reduction.  I think the last one is unnecessary, maybe a 25% reduction (earn 0.75 XP) would be a better choice.

Another idea: the temp powers wear off, which might be an issue if someone is trying to level slowly permanently.  Change the "Earn XP" button in the Options so that it takes more than one value: Earn XP, No XP, -25% XP, -50% XP, -75% XP.  Each click moves the option to the next value, the last one cycles back to the first.  Permanent, and you don't have to make a trip back to P2W when a temp power wears off.

5 hours ago, Zhym said:

Compare that to Penny Yin.  If you run the Mr. G red-side arc "The End of a Yin" after having done the Praetorian Resistance arc "My Best Friend, Rusty," Praetorian Penny Yin has a few heartbreaking things to say about your betrayal.  I actually felt really bad.

Yeah, like running Mother's arc in praetoria after doing Beholder's arc. I didn't want to turn her over to Mother, but the mission doesn't offer you any other choice at that point. The only way in game to not betray Penny Yin after having done her arc is to never interact with her again.

Blue side, there are some First Ward people that show up in the refuge and after the explosions, you see them on the ground and they never show up again.