Urgent Bug -- Mercenary Attack Rolls.

Tath99

I just suffered a catastrophic bug for my Mercs / Traps Mastermind.  Exemping up to join another Hero on a +0, x1 mission.

Soldiers & Spec Ops are both double slotted for Accuracy (x1.76 Acc).  On joining mission, and attempting to fight foes, all pet attacks suffered floored accuracy (approx 10% chance to hit -- despite being x1.76 Acc and +0, x1.)

Very strangely ALL random rolls to hit -- were failures, as if the random number generation had completely failed.  NOTHING was hitting except the separate caltrops power.

Odd.  Very odd.

(The other player was still hitting, but my hero could not.)

Break up the Drug Convention in Brickstown at level 32.  It was the mission of my duo partner who is 32.  My Mastermind Hero is 24.

The enemies were Crey, level appropriate, but no evidence of being debuffed.  The bad rolls just happened, as if the randomness of dice rolls had catastrophically failed.

**Important**

Further Testing:  This bug is reproducible on this mission even when difficulty is set to -1.  ALL Mercenary attacks miss.

Went to another mission map (one of my own) and the issue went away until we re-ran this mission.

Reunion Server / Brickstown -- in case that is relevant.

Edited by Tath99
More Info!

• Developer
50 minutes ago, Tath99 said:

Break up the Drug Convention in Brickstown at level 32.  It was the mission of my duo partner who is 32.  My Mastermind Hero is 24.

The enemies were Crey, level appropriate, but no evidence of being debuffed.  The bad rolls just happened, as if the randomness of dice rolls had catastrophically failed.

**Important**

Further Testing:  This bug is reproducible on this mission even when difficulty is set to -1.  ALL Mercenary attacks miss.

Went to another mission map (one of my own) and the issue went away until we re-ran this mission.

Reunion Server / Brickstown -- in case that is relevant.

Does this occur in only this particular mission, or does it happen always when you were duoing?