More Frequent Halloween Banners

Please, they're so widely spaced that you can be on for over an hour and not see them.  Maybe allow some method to spawn one on our own during the Halloween event/month.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Except when they do happen, they happen everywhere at once. However, I don't know about waiting an hour. I usually see a small gap between zombie invasions and banners during the event. Otherwise, it feels like I'm always in one or the other. Guess It is a question of when I am on versus when you are on.

I've been playing GM scout for ToT leagues and have so far amassed over a thousand merits doing so.  During that time I've seen 4 banner events. 

I may just be very unlucky!  But I have seen a few players in leagues asking when we think they might be back too.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝