My old account revived

perrond

Is there one where they can be? Even just to save costumes/builds?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Is there one where they can be? Even just to save costumes/builds?

There's an online tool in the Titan Network forums --Titan SentIcon -- that will read a saved Sentinel+ file and export a zipfile containing .costume files for each of the costumes in the Sentinel+ file. For builds, it's nowhere near as clean, but if you're running Windows, you can just double-click on the Sentinel+ .xml file, it will open in Internet Explorer. This will use IE's XML viewer, so what you're going to see is a wall of text that looks like this:

[pre]<power>

<id>Scrapper_Melee.Kinetic_Attack.Smashing_Blow</id>

<level>8</level>

<slots count="6">

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_A.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_A</slot>

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_E.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_E</slot>

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_D.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_D</slot>

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_B.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_B</slot>

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_F.Crafted_Crushing_Impact_F</slot>

<slot boost="0" level="50">Boosts.Crafted_Makos_Bite_D.Crafted_Makos_Bite_D</slot>

</slots>

</power>[/pre]

The <power></power> tags delineate a single power in the character's build. In the tag pair, the <id></id> tags bracket the name of the power, identifying the powerset (or pool) that it came from and the name of the power. The "level" tag is the level at which the power was chosen, in this case level 8; because CoH does not record when you picked the slots for a power, it just lists the slots.

In the "slot" tag, the "boost" attribute should be the boost value applied to the enhancement (i.e., +1, +2, etc., if you've used enhancement boosters), the "level" attribute is the level of the slotted enhancement, and the contents of the tag (i.e., between the <slot> and </slot> begin and end tags is the name of the slotted enhancement.

On the cityofheroes.fandom.com wiki, the enhancement sets have the associated letters listed on the set page -- in this case, the power has the Crushing Impact Acc/Dam, Acc/Dam/End, Acc/Dam/Rech, Dam/End, and Dam/End/Rech slotted (in that order), and the Mako's Bite Acc/End/Rech. Common IOs will be easier to figure out; they'll have names like "Boosts.Crafted_Accuracy.Crafted_Accuracy".