Debugging old arc w/custom characters

Ololiuhqui

Having trouble debugging my old arc I dug up out of storage: I get 4 repeats (in one window) of "Could not parse Custom Character / CustomVillainGroupError is not a valid enemy group." This persists even after fixing everything AE reports as an error. Took a look at the characters and can't see anything obvious missing.  I can provide both the original .storyarc files and the current ones after my inept and semi-random messing with them.

"A true ruler is as moral as a hurricane...empty, but for the force of his gale."

I seem to recall from back in the day that sometimes removing the group and then re-adding groups would fix oddball wonky errors such as this.  I have no idea if that's still true, so far I just haven't found the urge to tinker with the broken AE system rather than scrapper-locking with whatever toon I'm running.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝