Optimized Graphics Settings?

Matthias1976

2 hours ago, huang3721 said:

Thanks. I should say that I'm already getting some ~120 FPS average, but was wondering if there's any particular setting I should avoid, that perhaps wouldn't make much of a difference quality wise but would increase the FPS even  further, or if there's a setting I should make sure to use that makes the game look much better without doing much damage to the FPS. 

Depends on your cpu, gpu, ram, and the resolution of your monitor.

There is no one answer.

• Thumbs Up 1

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Personally I just leave all the graphic settings to max. With the exception of a recent case of thermal throttling due to bad paste I replaced, the only time I get less than 140 or so fps is if I have all three accounts running, where I'm afk farming myself a new 50, and playing the third account on a MSR or something and then I might see it hit ~90ish fps.

The OEM paste was flaky and dried out, so I replaced with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, and three accounts at once all on max settings is getting my GPU up to about 63° Celsius so fairly ideal. A few people I respect swore up and down about Thermal Grizzly so I figured I'd give it a try.

Ultimately it's going to come down to finding the sweet spot for your own rig. Also the textures/models were going off of 15-20 year old textures so you'll eventually get to a hard limit.