Add Seishinteki Kyoyo to Ninjitsu

Omega9

Add Seishinteki Kyoyo to Ninjitsu. You could drop Caltrops. I never even take Caltrops, when I did I never had the need to use them. You force me to take Unrelenting by dropping Seishinteki Kyoyo from Stalker Ninjitsu.

• Thumbs Down 1

Aside from the heal, Caltrops is one of the main reasons to take Ninjitsu.  Without the click powers, Ninjutsu is just a worse SR.  When Ninjitsu — which was created for stalkers — was later proliferated to other ATs, Seishinteki Kyoyo was given to those ATs along with Bo Ryaku to replace Caltrops and Smoke Bomb.  I'd much rather lose Smoke Bomb than Caltrops.  Then again, I'd also rather get Ryaku out of that exchange than Kyoyo...

Edited by Koda651
  • Thumbs Up 1

Caltrops on nin stalkers is a must have pick for me, even if you don't need it to get aggro off you its just a source of amusement and slotted for slow it'll buy enough time for whatever i want to do without being worried any enemy will turn around and pummel me. Perfect levelling power. Good at 50/incarnate. If anything has to go its Blinding powder, a power used for nothing else but muling sets or a 1 slot wonder and skipped 90% of the time. Which will only cause arguments from those players that take it and toss it at the mob before opening up with attacks.

• Thumbs Up 1