Street Justice questions

Thrax

• Thrax changed the title to Street Justice questions

I'm thinking the best snipeless chain could be something like Heavy Blow -> Rib Cracker -> Shin Breaker -> Crushing Uppercut -> Sweeping Cross.

Sweeping Cross with an Arma proc and Fury -res, making sure to stick Sweeping Cross after a CU as to not eat combo levels (and incidentally, it'd get a CL3 hit if CU misses).

ATO makes more sense in CU rather than anywhere else, to me. Street Justice has such fast recharges you'd get an abysmal proc chance anywhere else. Plus, CU itself needs tons of recharge.

So, come to think of it, it'd make sense to rework slightly the order above to get a crit on higher damaging attacks.

Crushing Uppercut -> Sweeping Cross (might crit) -> Shin Breaker (might crit) -> Rib Cracker -> Heavy Blow

Combat Readiness replaces Heavy Blow whenever up.

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 1/18/2023 at 9:32 AM, nihilii said:

I'm thinking the best snipeless chain could be something like Heavy Blow -> Rib Cracker -> Shin Breaker -> Crushing Uppercut -> Sweeping Cross.

Sweeping Cross with an Arma proc and Fury -res, making sure to stick Sweeping Cross after a CU as to not eat combo levels (and incidentally, it'd get a CL3 hit if CU misses).

ATO makes more sense in CU rather than anywhere else, to me. Street Justice has such fast recharges you'd get an abysmal proc chance anywhere else. Plus, CU itself needs tons of recharge.

So, come to think of it, it'd make sense to rework slightly the order above to get a crit on higher damaging attacks.

Crushing Uppercut -> Sweeping Cross (might crit) -> Shin Breaker (might crit) -> Rib Cracker -> Heavy Blow

Combat Readiness replaces Heavy Blow whenever up.

This is great. Two questions:

1. Could you just substitute Spinning Strike for Sweeping Cross, if you like?

2. What would your attack chain loom like with a snipe?

1) Yes, I think Sweeping Cross is better due to the procs but the idea is the same otherwise.

2) Snipes change the game significantly. Personally I'm fond of CU -> SB -> RC -> snipe -> SB -> RC, gives a high probability of always having Combo Level 3 for CU as 2 attacks out of 4 would need to miss. But I don't know if this is optimal.

• Thumbs Up 1