Illusions/Dark build

Zakkon1

Looking for some input on my newest build;

honestly would like to fit in weave, maybe, but not sure how. infiltration is just a filler power, and slightly for conceptual reasons, I realize it doesn't stack with superior invis, and likely take afterburner instead. I'm also having trouble deciding between energy primal forces and soul mastery, energy transer vs soul drain. I haven't done a build in a long while, so please let me know your thoughts.

nowya.mxd

All out on recharge. I like it. You certainly hit your targets of perma hasten and PA. I prefer gleam with a damage set like posi slotted but i can see why 5 stupefy maybe a better option. Having that power up more often is always a good thing.

If it were me i'd be looking to squeeze in the reactive and shield wall uniques and aiming for some better ranged defence but that always comes at the expense of recharge and power picks and you seem to have good round 20'ish def to all as it is. Hope someone else views it with more experienced eyes than mine as i'm just a part timer when it comes to playing domi's now.

Edited by Meknomancer
Attributed to wrong global

21 hours ago, Meknomancer said:

All out on recharge. I like it. You certainly hit your targets of perma hasten and PA. I prefer gleam with a damage set like posi slotted but i can see why 5 stupefy maybe a better option. Having that power up more often is always a good thing.

If it were me i'd be looking to squeeze in the reactive and shield wall uniques and aiming for some better ranged defence but that always comes at the expense of recharge and power picks and you seem to have good round 20'ish def to all as it is. Hope someone else views it with more experienced eyes than mine as i'm just a part timer when it comes to playing domi's now.

Thanks for the thoughts!