Content Runners

Scarlet Shocker

Hey Scarlet Shocker. This is the supervillian you found on Reunion this afternoon.

Yeah so I play both sides. My main supervillian on red side is 43. As I told you I don't want to out-level new content my character has at this level range. However, I will still do a few strikeforces.

I like to move at my own pace too. I don't move slow on purpose but I don't like to rush content.  At some point, my villian will reach incarnate so worst case scenario we could do some of these strikeforces after I reach incarnate level on villian side.

As for my main hero. I am veteran level 6 almost 7 now.

Maybe we can work out something eventually. Will team with rogues too for redside content as it seems there are very few villians on red side in general and on Reunion specifically.

• Like 1

Had a great run last evening/afternoon (depending on your time zone) and we're enjoying some paper missions in Port Oakes currently. Next anticipated run is 7/2pm on Saturday so hopefully we'll see a few of you there. My current toon for this is Femalevolence (yeah, I know it looks a lot better on paper than it trips off the tongue) who is my dark/rad crupper and the central support so anything you want to bring from lvl 1 up is welcome.

• Like 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

5 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Had a great run last evening/afternoon (depending on your time zone) and we're enjoying some paper missions in Port Oakes currently. Next anticipated run is 7/2pm on Saturday so hopefully we'll see a few of you there. My current toon for this is Femalevolence (yeah, I know it looks a lot better on paper than it trips off the tongue) who is my dark/rad crupper and the central support so anything you want to bring from lvl 1 up is welcome.

i know it may seem redundant but you might want to tell people what level range to be in and if there are any/no restrictions to toon at io p2w etc   or any encouraged things p2w tt?

well so far I'm happy to invite any level to the team. I'm at level 9 right now so everyone's going to be around that. If higher, they'll exemp down, and if lower they catch up fast.

P2W is fine - so long as people don't choose XP boosts - that kind of defeats the object of the exercise.

To be fair, nobody's asked that question - we've just teamed up and had fun 😄

• Like 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

I thought we'd have a go again tonight but I'm wondering if we'd be better off in Excelsior rather than Reunion. I'll be doing some shouts tonight over there around 7:30pm - feel free to join me

• Like 1