Red side Bank Inf Farming?

kito

I'm sure this has been Requested but ill ask anyway.

as it seems Pi Radio Teams are the more or less "best" farm for PL and clearing a map quickly I would like to see Reside Bank robberies maybe be the way to "farm" inf. I have no idea what would be balanced my rough idea would be like 100 mill in inf split for everyone in the Team so you can solo them for a lot of inf or run them on teams to split the Rewards. (this is a bonus for beating the map and getting the Exit option) I would assume you scale it down for the lvls. just an idea and way to get more people doing stuff Reside that I feel also fits in with the "lore" and idea of robbing banks,

• Thumbs Down 3

The devs are exceedingly unlikely to implement anything even remotely resembling an "official" farm.  Especially as the reward levels you propose badly break anything resembling appropriate risk v. reward ratios.

• Thanks 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

6 hours ago, kito said:

100 mill in inf split for everyone in the Team so you can solo them for a lot of inf or run them on teams to split the Rewards.

Why not ask for all of the drop tables to be changed to 100% purple recipes, super pack and Winter packs while you're at it?  Maybe a pony ride and a side of fries, too.

• Thumbs Up 3

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Problems with the OP:

1) PI is not multiple elevations requiring players to have Flight or Teleport to reach unless they know the intricate elevator system to access the higher levels. Grandville is.

2) Many (not all) PI radio teams skip the safeguards and just keep running the radio missions. The OP wants the once after every 5 paper missions to be the incentive.

3) Characters run out of bank robbery missions with bags of money, but it is the infamy of the action they barter on as if cash to get things.

(Anecdotal evidence: the Rogue arc in St. Martial references your character as rich and not needing the money for the work regardless of how much inf' you have.)

4) Getting 100,000,000 infamy for a single mission is a ridiculous ask.

5) Having the means to get 100,000,000 infamy in a single mission will skew the market to max price for nearly everything.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

The devs are exceedingly unlikely to implement anything even remotely resembling an "official" farm.  Especially as the reward levels you propose badly break anything resembling appropriate risk v. reward ratios.

I assumed as well but as people always use radio to PL unofficial maby they could help out red side a little.

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

Problems with the OP:

1) PI is not multiple elevations requiring players to have Flight or Teleport to reach unless they know the intricate elevator system to access the higher levels. Grandville is.

2) Many (not all) PI radio teams skip the safeguards and just keep running the radio missions. The OP wants the once after every 5 paper missions to be the incentive.

3) Characters run out of bank robbery missions with bags of money, but it is the infamy of the action they barter on as if cash to get things.

(Anecdotal evidence: the Rogue arc in St. Martial references your character as rich and not needing the money for the work regardless of how much inf' you have.)

4) Getting 100,000,000 infamy for a single mission is a ridiculous ask.

5) Having the means to get 100,000,000 infamy in a single mission will skew the market to max price for nearly everything.

1 you can do strat bank mish from st Martel I think it is letting you skip over Grandville

2 you can skip paper mish and just do bank Roberts in a funny way being the opposite of what blue does. 

3 ya fear for lore but you still need imf to buy stuff I mean beating a member.of the phalanx is not with more then $ it does. Not seem to be. 

4 I was a made up number an balanced.amount would be better I agree. 

5. Maby it could give out purples instead just something to make them more worth doing is the op ask.

You can just run the safeguards and mayhems, yes. Through Steel Canyon and Port Oakes. Funny how neither of those locations are Peregrine Island or Grandville. Or how neither of those locations have the teams you are citing.

Edit: As for a more balanced number in the way of reward? They already have it.

Edited by Rudra