Ninja Run

Tankshock

Is it my imagination, or do some toons have Ninja Run?

The p2w vendor (called something else in praetoria i believe) offer you several sprint options, including ninja runs. I believe there are like 7 or something. Wish we could change the colors of them though. There is also a steam jetpack and traditional jetpack. Both offer 30 seconds of flight at a time. Pretty neat.

Last, there are a couple of melee/ranged attacks and like 5 enhancements. Best part is if you dont like something, the vendor has a revoke option. I thought the staff was an actual staff, for example. But it has some steampunkian gear on it. Looked stupid on my character. Revoked it for the axe.

Vendor is around the base of the Atlas Statue, has both a Ninja Run or a Beast Run (all fours).  Power Slide will override the animation if you don't like it. Also can't run it at the same time as Combat Jumping.  It jumps higher than Combat Jumping, but the control is not quite as good.

It is free from the P2W vendor, along with quite a few other things

when I checked at like 5am est i could swear Ninja Run was not free.

It's free if you did not take Beast Run. Otherwise you have to pay Inf to have both.

Or, you could use the revoke option at the P2W vendor and remove Beast Run, then choose Ninja Run for free.

It is free from the P2W vendor, along with quite a few other things

when I checked at like 5am est i could swear Ninja Run was not free.

It's free if you did not take Beast Run. Otherwise you have to pay Inf to have both.

Or, you could use the revoke option at the P2W vendor and remove Beast Run, then choose Ninja Run for free.

Thanks!