April 24th Maintenance

Cipher

• City Council

Hey everyone, we need to take the servers down for a little while to help address some of the growing pains that we're experiencing.

The estimated downtime is between 20 and 30 minutes, but could take as long as an hour.

Once we have finished the maintenance, you will need to restart Tequila and CoH completely to log back in.

We'll keep you updated if we end up going over our estimated time and when the server is back online.

Thanks!

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Is there any way we can break out some more categories here on the forums? I know you all are busy so it would definitely be time permitting.

Some suggestions to start with:

Announcements

Technical Assistance

Builds

Just to name a few.

A redname posting about server maintenance, with an estimated downtime and everything.

Feels like home.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Hey everyone. According to the server update page that was linked, the server is up.

However, when I try to login (Tequila -> starting game) I get "The game client was unable to connect to the login server (...)"

So is the login server down, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone. According to the server update page that was linked, the server is up.

However, when I try to login (Tequila -> starting game) I get "The game client was unable to connect to the login server (...)"

So is the login server down, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Its probably still spinning up. They said we'd need to install an update, and I haven't seen one yet, so I'd hop back out and wait for Tequila to download something.