Collapsing Support Ouroborus bugged

McJigg

I recently went through Ouroborus to finish every 1-20 Praetoria mission for the accolade.

However for Collapsing Support (Neutropolis Crusader, Ch. 4) - 18.48 under the Keeper of the Peace level band (levels 20-24) I hit a speed bump.

You are brought down to level 20, but no matter how I set my notoriety, Maelstrom spawns as a level 24 boss. Even if set to -1/x1. This is also a Single Player only mission, so you can't being anyone else with you for help.

In full disclosure, I did eventually manage to beat him, being a mastermind has it's perks. But I don't see many other ATs being able to handle that as this level.

Rerolling far too often, even by this game's standards.

• 10 months later

Have encountered this issue just now doing the mission in the same manner. Ouro flashback, mission settings at -1/1, Maelstrom spawned at level 24.

1874890352_cityofheroes2020-05-0203-56-08-89.thumb.jpg.e3b5d0e34cbeae5eb7252e22e79fe764.jpg

Managed to beat him but spent a few t2/t3 insps to help hit him and avoid being hit myself. Still had issues doing any significant damage with attacks to the fight took a while.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.