Mega Man bosses theme

mray2503

I don't know why it popped into my head, but I've been obsessed lately with making alts inspired by/blatantly copying from the bosses in the Mega Man games.  So far, I have (on Excelsior)

Guts Man - Inv/SS Tank

Elec Man - Elec/Elec Blaster

Metal.Man - Claws/SR Scrapper

I'll post pictures later.

Obviously, the 'elemental' bosses (Fire Man, Ice Man, etc.) are thematically easy.  I just need to play with the costumes more on them, and settle on an AT.  I don't want to go Element/Element Blaster for everyone, so I'm trying to mix it up a little.  Any really good AT suggestions for those obvious themes? 

Any powerset/AT suggestions for some of the less obvious bosses?  Like, Shadow Man from MM3.  I'm thinking Katana/Dark Scrapper or Ninja Blade/Dark Stalker.  What's a good secondary for Time/ for Flash Man?  Or Gravity/ for Gravity Man?  Any thoughts on what powersets to use for someone like Snake Man or Quick Man? 

As for costumes, any tips for some of the more out-there designs?  Ice Man is easy, but what about Heat Man's Zippo lighter design?  Or Snake Man? 

One of my first characters years ago was Flash Man.

He was an ill/rad controller I think, or maybe ill/kin.

Anyway, using Blind and Flash felt just right for him. Would definitely go with ill/time these days.

I also made a Toad Man, though I think that was a spines/dark scrapper and not a storm summoner, and a Pharaoh Man fire/fire blaster.

These days I might take a recolored Rad blast for Pharaoh Man, just

for Neutron Bomb kinda feeling like Pharaoh Shot. Rad/fire?

Toad Man would be a water/storm corruptor.

Good memories.