binds for healers/emp

superweasel9999

What do you want binds to do? Honestly in my experience binds are a crutch. I know some empaths like to spam "gather for RA" every few minutes but in my experience the good empaths just wait until the team naturally groups up and cast them then.

That being said here's a useful bind I encourage everyone to know:

/bind f "target_custom_next enemy name"

Basically this lets you set f to target a specific enemy. It's useful for hunt missions, finding the boss when you're stealthing missions or picking out particularly dangerous enemies such as quantums or sappers before they can hurt your teammates. Remember, the best defense is a good offense. That sapper won't drop your tank's shields if he's dead.

Defender Smash!

I know some empaths like to spam "gather for RA" every few minutes but in my experience the good empaths just wait until the team naturally groups up and cast them then.

So much this, gathering for RA is a waste of time, especially when most of the time, it's not really needed.

I prefer to wait till the middle of a fight, when people are starting to get low. Blowing it before a fight just wastes the buff.

And if I miss anyone who needed it, I can just hit them with Adrenalin Boost.

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster

I know some empaths like to spam "gather for RA" every few minutes but in my experience the good empaths just wait until the team naturally groups up and cast them then.

So much this, gathering for RA is a waste of time, especially when most of the time, it's not really needed.

I prefer to wait till the middle of a fight, when people are starting to get low. Blowing it before a fight just wastes the buff.

And if I miss anyone who needed it, I can just hit them with Adrenalin Boost.

I do the same with Farsight. I try to catch most of the group for it but if you're to far away well you probably don't need the defense since you're either running solo or hanging back.

Defender Smash!