Detective Hopp Missing After Praetor Duncan's Mission

FupDup

For the Buddy Cop badge, you have to save Detective Hopp in various Dark Astoria story arcs. First in Heather's arc, then later in Dream Doctor's. The problem is that he also appears in a mission from Praetor Duncan, and if I save him there then he doesn't show up in Dream Doctor's mission. If I save him in Heather's mission, but don't get near him in Duncan's, then he appears in Doctor's mission as expected. I did check all corners and wipe out all baddies, but the "???" never appears in the mission objective display if I saved him in Duncan's mission (unless I replay Doctor's arc in Ouros). 

Is this intended? Am I not supposed to save him in Duncan's last mission? Madame Bellarose is a similar DA character that can be found in three separate arcs but she doesn't disappear if you find her all three times. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

Hopp is alway laying on the floor in that third mission you mentioned. Either alive or dead, depending on if you rescued him before, but he is there.

He is extremely easy to miss. You can either run past him in the darkness or sometime mistake him for an enemy corpse.

To help find him, here is a macro you can spam to target him:

/macro Hopp "targetcustomnext npc alive Hopp"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, the mish entrance hallway is short but has a left turn just before the end of the cul de sac. It’s easy to just turn left as the end of the hall looks like it’s overgrown and empty from a distance. Don’t let this fool you as the Detective is in that little cul de sac. Ignore the baddies down the left turn hall and run straight to the end. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.