Demon Pet damage bug after enhancement

Razor Cure

My Demon/Dark MM has a pretty huge bug with the +Damage values for the T2 Pets, teh Demons

Currently the power is slotted with:

Sup MoS Acc/End 33.1% each

Sup Mos Proc 0.0%

Sup MoS Acc/Dam 33.1$

Sup Mos Damn 53.0%

Now just with that slotting, the Damage should be around 80ish%. However it sits at about 60%

So I slotted both an Acc/Damn Hami (33%) AND a lvl 50 Dmage IO (42.4%) which should be about 150% Before ED, and easily around 100% with ED

But again, my total damage + is only 71.3%

Thats like a third of my most damaging pets 😞

In COntast, the Demonlings

Sup Com Acc/Dam 33%

Sup CoM Damn End 33%

Sup CoM Proc

Sup Com Acc/damn/rech 26.5%

SoulALl Proc

Lvl 50 Dmaage IO 42.2

So thats about 120% before ED..and bang on 100.3% after

That is a huge different, when one power has way more damage slotted, and is showing less!

• Confused 1

• City Council
On 2/18/2023 at 6:58 PM, Razor Cure said:

My Demon/Dark MM has a pretty huge bug with the +Damage values for the T2 Pets, teh Demons

Currently the power is slotted with:

Sup MoS Acc/End 33.1% each

Sup Mos Proc 0.0%

Sup MoS Acc/Dam 33.1$

Sup Mos Damn 53.0%

Now just with that slotting, the Damage should be around 80ish%. However it sits at about 60%

So I slotted both an Acc/Damn Hami (33%) AND a lvl 50 Dmage IO (42.4%) which should be about 150% Before ED, and easily around 100% with ED

But again, my total damage + is only 71.3%

Thats like a third of my most damaging pets 😞

In COntast, the Demonlings

Sup Com Acc/Dam 33%

Sup CoM Damn End 33%

Sup CoM Proc

Sup Com Acc/damn/rech 26.5%

SoulALl Proc

Lvl 50 Dmaage IO 42.2

So thats about 120% before ED..and bang on 100.3% after

That is a huge different, when one power has way more damage slotted, and is showing less!

That's been a known issue for awhile. The demons accept both damage IOs and damage resistance IOs. There is no way to distinguish between the two, so the damage IO is being treated as Schedule B instead of its Schedule A, otherwise you'll get damage resistance being buffed like crazy with slotting damage IOs.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:33 PM, Booper said:

That's been a known issue for awhile. The demons accept both damage IOs and damage resistance IOs. There is no way to distinguish between the two, so the damage IO is being treated as Schedule B instead of its Schedule A, otherwise you'll get damage resistance being buffed like crazy with slotting damage IOs.

What's interesting though is slotting for damage does not seem to increase the actual resistance Ember Shield provides, at least when you use the view combat attributes to check it.

For example, when I slot damage in my T2 pets in the enhancement window it does show that the damage resistance increases too.  However when I go in game and look at my or my pets combat values it says ember shield is still giving the base +10%.