Planned Mega-arcs for characters

Replacement

I'm interested in finding, or collecting here if it doesn't already exist, some lists of full contact paths.

Not necessarily 1-50, but close.  Some gaps throughout where people are expected to party up and run radio missions to basically skip 3 levels here and there would be totally acceptable.  Even better if they're at least loosely, thematically fitting (e.g. a bunch of contacts that relate to all things Paranormal in Paragon) or otherwise flow naturally.

I'm maybe a bit odd in that I don't really care about having One Character Who Experienced Them All (and in the Flashback badged them).  Instead, I like the idea that certain characters experienced different stuff, and that's their story.  But as a player, I would certainly like to experience them all.

So roughly speaking on the Hero side contacts can be divided into four categories: Origin, Hazard Zone, Story Chain and One-Off

The Origin contacts are the original contacts in the game. You can (I think) start them by introducing yourself to the appropriate one in City Hall or you can run Radio missions and get an introduction after doing a safeguard. You can have five of these contacts (one per origin) at each level range, some level ranges just have a single one per origin while others have multiple options for each origin that are selected randomly (although they will all offer the same mission set). Basically the way these guys work after you've done one mission for them they will introduce you to another contact in the same level range but a different origin until you've got all five. Once you reach the max level for the current contact they will introduce you to a contact of the same Origin in the next level range. There are a handful of odd contacts in this category such as Steven Sheridan or Maria Jenkins who aren't technically origin contacts but use the same system for introductions.

The Hazard Zone contacts are chains of contacts that form a single unified story within a single zone. The Hollows, Faultline, Striga, Crotoa, RWZ, probably some I'm forgetting. Basically these guys have a single story arc and will introduce you to the next contact in the chain once you finish their story or out-level it.

Story Chain contacts are similar to Hazard Zone contacts in that they form a single chain of contacts telling a related story. However unlike Hazard Zone contacts they aren't limited to a single zone. The Signature Story Arc contacts are the main example of these but there are a few other examples such as Keith Nance and Jenni Adair who form a two-contact arc.

One-Off contacts are contacts who aren't directly part of a contact chain but also aren't part of the Origin contacts system. Montague Castanella and Twinshot are good examples.

So there are a few options for contact chains. Personally I would focus on the Hazard Zone contacts since the stories tend to be better than the Origin contacts. You can go Hollows -> Faultline -> Striga -> Croatoa -> Rikti War Zone reasonably easily. You might need to fill in a bit with other contacts or Task Forces here and there to get a couple of levels but you might be able to do it in one steady stream if you start using double XP boosters once you finish The Hollows. Field Agent Keith Nance's arc is also worth doing if you need content in the 20-29 range.

Defender Smash!