Local NPC asset/model replacement?

Is there a way to locally modify which model a power calls? For example, could I create a folder structure (similar to replacing sound files) that would tell the game to pull the model/asset for a police officer instead of a mercenary when I use the Master Mind summon power?

3 hours ago, shadowrex said:

Is there a way to locally modify which model a power calls? For example, could I create a folder structure (similar to replacing sound files) that would tell the game to pull the model/asset for a police officer instead of a mercenary when I use the Master Mind summon power?

You can't call a different model but I think you can replace the costume pieces. But it would replace them everywhere in-game where the original pieces exist, not just on your pets. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

You can't call a different model but I think you can replace the costume pieces. But it would replace them everywhere in-game where the original pieces exist, not just on your pets. 

Ah gotcha, yeah I was hoping to avoid a global change to any assets/costumes and redirect to a completely different model

20 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

It would also be strictly local. On your PC, you might see police officers, but all the other players on the server still see mercenaries.