Malice of the Corruptor & Scourging Blast, set and proc question

Zep

I have not used these before.

I know with Assassin's strike the Proc affects all powers, do the Corrupter Procs do the same?

If so then it doesnt matter so much what attack I slot up. If it is limited to the slotted power, I am thinking something I use a lot?

Anyone have experience to share?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

The proc in Scourging Blast is a PBAoE +health/+end. The proc in Malice of the Corruptor is a damage proc. They're each triggered by the power they're slotted in.

The other thing to keep in mind for the Scourging Blast set is that the recharge set bonus only requires 3 slots, so it's possible to split it up into 2 powers and double up the bonus.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

18 hours ago, Uun said:

The proc in Scourging Blast is a PBAoE +health/+end. The proc in Malice of the Corruptor is a damage proc. They're each triggered by the power they're slotted in.

The other thing to keep in mind for the Scourging Blast set is that the recharge set bonus only requires 3 slots, so it's possible to split it up into 2 powers and double up the bonus.

I was looking at that. Great minds and all that. 🙂 And the 1.8% additional end twice too. 

I kinda figured it was a non-global effect. Still nice to confirm and for sure know.

Thank you both!!

Edited by Zep

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **