Maria Jenkins arc ending early

Emprad

Update.... I feel stupid, I did get the dimensional warder but that still doesn't defeat the fact the missions were messed up.... at least (I only noticed) the only missions messed up after the arc in the extras GM_Impervium, can't find your @ tag.. you just emailed me and it said to take it to the forum so here it is so you can link my petition to this thread, thank you! 

I was doing my MJ arc and I got to like a mission or two after the stop shadow hunters resurrection with the 15 glowies in the forest area and she stopped giving me missions, I should have had like 7-8 missions left according to the wiki and I'm short 1 AV for the badge, I think it's malaise (yes i did solo the tina arc for antimatter so its not him)... then we were doing my buddy's MJ arc and she stopped giving him missions right around the same area of the arc, at the black swan mission on the shadow shard map.

Thank you!

Edit this was on excelsior if that matters...

Sorry another edit.. now I remember exactly what happened with my arc, it was a late night lol.. I should have written it down when it happened... (if the order of the missions on the wiki is correct) she also skipped over missions.. I did the shadow hunter mish and in the wiki it says the black swan Mish in the shadow shard map is next but she skipped that one and gave me diabolique in the graveyard next, but with my buddy's arc she actually gave him black swan after shadow hunter.. then for my arc after diab she gave me take down the warworks and skipped malaise... and the warworks phone glowies mish was my last mish... somethings wrong with that arc..

Sorry late night early morning lol...

Edited by Emprad

None of those missions you mention are actually part of the arc, they're her side missions. If you're positive it's malaise you're missing something's indeed very wonky as you'd have killed him twice running her full arc plus sides until she stopped giving missions.

• Like 1

Yea you're right, they are the missions after the arc sorry... but still same problem.. maria has no more mishes and no badge and skipping mishes.. weird.. I wasn't paying attention to the order of meshes in the arc so I don't know if that was messed up too.. and I don't know for sure of its malaise.

I have a fresh  MJ arc on my lvl 48 brute so I'll try to pump out the arc and as many after mishes and keep track of the order of all the mishes as I can tonight and tomorrow and see if it happens again

Edited by Emprad
  • Thumbs Up 1